Get hands-on practice and permaculture lessons for FREE! Have fun learning to plant, prune, control pests, build soil and enjoy some of the harvest! Build your personal and community resilience while supporting forest gardens and food security.
This is one option for completing some, or all, of the 18 practice hours required for Permaculture Forest Gardener Certification. Come for whatever time you are able. Bring garden gloves, any garden tools for planting, weeding and mulching, and notebook and pen.
- 6/12: 1:00 – 3:00 pm: Plant a Fruit Tree Guild
- 6/13: 1:00 – 3:00 pm: Forest Garden Tending
- 7/11: 12:30 – 2:00 pm: Forest Garden Fun! Picnic, harvest, enjoy
- 7/13: 6:00- 7:30 pm: Garden Mistakes
- 8/10: 6:00 – 7:30 pm: Garden Pests & Diseases
- 9/12: 12:30-2:00 pm: Soil Building & Composting (Outside)
- 10/10: 12:30-2:00 pm: Mulching & Winterization
Please email Simona@theresiliencyinstitute.net to register for any of these FREE events. We have a limit of 10 people per event, so it is critical that you register and attend.
This is a great opportunity to connect with like-minded people to create the community we need to build resilience!